This page provides resources and information for RAD Network Partners, a group of consultants, advisors, development partners, lenders, investors, and planning, legal, accounting and other professional service providers knowledgeable about RAD and interested in providing RAD-related services. The Network seeks to meet the growing demand for RAD-related professional services and assist PHAs and other owners in preserving affordable housing in their communities. Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAD Network Worskhop, Washington, DC (8/28/2013)
Future workshop date(s) and location(s) will be offered relative to demand.
The RAD Capital Marketplace (www.radcapitalmarketplace.com) is being updated to be a more effective resource. The update will include a new section that allows PHAs to post links to any active RFP or RFQ relating to RAD, keeping RAD Network Partners updated on consulting, development, and financing opportunities. We strongly encourage all Network Partners to take a few minutes and add or update their contact information in the appropriate RAD Capital Marketplace category. We also welcome your suggestions on how we can make this tool most effective. Check back in late September for additional information on the RAD Capital Marketplace update..
- Tax Credit Advisor, “Backs Against the Wall: Local Authorities Turn to RAD, Private Resources to Revitalize Public Housing” (9/2013)
- Tax Credit Advisor, “The Unannounced Revolution Picks Up Speed” (9/2013)
- Affordable Housing Finance, “Firm Buys N.J. Property Using RAD" (7/2013)
- Council of Large Public Housing Authorities (CLPHA), “The Jury Is In: RAD is a Success” (7/2013)
- Government Leasing News, “HUD’s New RAD Program Part II” (7/2013)
- Nixon Peabody Affordable Housing Blog, “Rental Assistance Demonstration Program (RAD) and Deal Timing” (6/2013)
- Tax Credit Advisor, “Preservation Deals: Traditional and New Approaches Keep Properties Affordable” (4/2013)
- Tax Credit Advisor, “A Happy Outcome: RAD Program Helps Rochester nonprofit Preserve Subsidy Property” (4/2013)
- Government Leasing News, “Personal Reflections on HUD’s New RAD Program” (4/2013)
- Tax Credit Advisor "The RAD Experiment Begins" (2/2013)
- Recap Real Estate Advisors State of the Market "RAD is Off and Running" (1/2013)