||If someone contacts you claiming to be a HUD employee and tells you that HUD has awarded you a grant but tells you that you must pay to activate or qualify for the award - you are likely being targeted by criminals. HUD will never require grant applicants or awardees to pay money for information, to apply for, or to access grant funds. Period. This fraudulent behavior would be a felony punishable by heavy fines and jail time - regardless of whether or not money is exchanged.|
If you get a phone call from someone claiming to be from HUD, here's what you should do:
- If you have questions regarding the status of your grant request, call the Grants Management & Oversight Division at (202) 708-0667. The HUD employees at that line can help you with any grant questions regarding award status.
- If any payment of money has been solicited for information, then contact and report the incident to the HUD Inspector General immediately. If the complaint involves someone impersonating someone at HUD, include the words "HUD Telephone Scam" in the notes.
Grants.gov User, In preparation for the mid-October Grants.gov Workspace release, we have posted some new content to the Grants.gov website to provide an introduction to Workspace.
- Workspace Overview: This page is available under the Applicants tab and provides an introduction to Grants.gov Workspace
- Learning Workspace Video Series: This training video series focuses on the basic key functions of the Grants.gov Workspace. A complete list of the Learning Workspace videos is accessible on the Applicant Tools and Tips page.
As a reminder about the upcoming changes to Grants.gov, we have attached the following updated documentation for the Grants.gov Grantor User Community:
- GDG Release Notes 15.0: This document provides a summary of the upcoming changes for Grantors and Applicants included in the Grants.gov 15.0 Release. Please note that version posted to the website is the Applicant-only version.
The Grants.gov Release 15.0 will be deployed to the Production and Training environments beginning on Saturday, October 17, 2015. The maintenance window is as follows:
- Production Scheduled Maintenance Outage:
Production Environment will go Offline Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM EDT.
Production Environment will go Online Monday, October 19, 2015 at 6:00 AM EDT.
- Training Scheduled Maintenance Outage:
Training System will go Offline Monday October 19, 2015 at 12:01 AM ET.
Training System will go Online Wednesday October 21, 2015 at 6:00 AM ET. http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/outreach/calendar.html
2014 Notices - Funds Available
2015 Notices - Funds Available