Technical Correction - Interim
Technical Correction - C2
- CFDA #: 14.247
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-5700-N-11
- Opportunity Title: Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program NOFA
- Competition ID: SHOP-11
- OMB Approval No.: 2506-0157 expires: 2/28/2015
- Open Date: January 23, 2013
- Close Date: July 15, 2013
- Apply - Application Package and Instructions Download using CFDA Number ONLY.
- Contact: Questions regarding specific program requirements should be directed to Ms. Ginger Macomber, Office of Affordable Housing Programs, at (202) 402-4605 (this is not a toll-free number). This number can be accessed via TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Information Relay Service Operator at (800) 877-8339.
NOTE: This second technical correction announces the availability of $12,793,869 in FY2013 SHOP Grant funds and extends the application deadline until July 15, 2013. This second technical correction also makes conforming changes to the relevant sections of the FY13 SHOP NOFA. Please note that applicantswho submitted their applications to meet the April 24, 2013, or May 23, 2013, deadlines do not have to resubmit their applications.
On January 24, 2013, HUD posted the FY13 SHOP NOFA on Grants.gov, which provided an application deadline date of April 24, 2013. The amount of available funds was unknown at the time of publication. The FY13 SHOP NOFA stated that after the FY13 budget passed, HUD would issue a technical correction that would update and finalize the application deadline and total funds available. Due to the fact that the amount of available funds is unknown at this time, HUD is extending the application deadline until Thursday, May 23, 2013. The Grants.gov announcement accompanying the FY13 SHOP NOFA publication stated that applicants would have a minimum of sixty days after the technical correction publication date to submit their applications. HUD will issue an additional technical correction once the amount of available funds is known. The technical correction will specify the amount of available funds and extend the application deadline so that applicants will have sixty days after the technical correction publication date to submit their applications. Applicants who submitted their applications to meet the April 24, 2013, or the May 23, 2013, deadlines do not have to resubmit their applications, but have the option to do so.