- CFDA #:
14.235, Supportive Housing Program (SHP)
14.238, Shelter Plus Care (S+C) and
14.249, Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation for Single Room Occupancy (SRO)
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-5500-N-34
- Opportunity Title: Continuum of Care
- Competition ID: CoC-34
- Open Date: August 30, 2011
- Close Date: October 28, 2011
- Apply - Download Application Package using FR-5505-N-01 ONLY.
- Contact: Questions regarding specific program requirements should be directed to either the local HUD CPD Field Office or the HUD Homelessness Resource Exchange (HRE) Virtual Help Desk (VHD). The VHD is open 24 hours each day of the week; however, responses to questions are typically issued between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. Additional resources related to completing the application in e-snaps are also available online. Questions regarding the General Section should be directed to the Office of Departmental Grants Management and Oversight at (202) 708-0667 (this is not a toll-free number) or the NOFA Information Center at (800) HUD-8929 (toll-free). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access these numbers via TTY by calling the Federal Information Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. The NOFA Information Center is open between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
Return to the Funds Available page