Amendment/Technical Correction (FR-5500-N-06C)
CFDA #: 14.914
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-5500-N-06
- Opportunity Title: ASTHMA INTERVENTIONS IN PUBLIC AND ASSISTED MULTIFAMILY HOUSING
- Competition ID: AIMH-06
- Open Date: April 8, 2011
- Close Date: June 14, 2011
- Apply - Grants.gov
- NOTE: This Notice modifies the total available funding for this program. Based on the enactment of the FY2011 HUD appropriations, approximately $2 million is available for this program. This Notice also amends the table, under Section V.A.3.b.(1)(a), for Rating Factor 2, Need and Extent of the Problem, and is amended to include the Certification of Consistency with Sustainable Communities Planning and Implementation (HUD2995). The Certification form HUD2995 form will be found in the instructions download associated to this program NOFA at grants.gov.
- Contact Person: For programmatic questions on the Asthma Intervention in Public and Assisted Multifamily Housing grant program, you may contact Dr. J. Kofi Berko, Jr., Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control, at (202) 402-7696 (this is not a toll-free number) or via email at J.Kofi.Berko@hud.gov. For grant administrative questions, you may contact Ms. Nadine L. Heath, Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control, at telephone (202) 402-7680 (this is not a toll-free number) or via email at Nadine.L.Heath@hud.gov. If you are a hearing- or speech-impaired person, you may reach the above telephone numbers through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339.
Return to the Funds Available page