Brownfields Economic Development Initiative (BEDI) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2009
FY2009 Brownfields Economic Development Initiative (BEDI) Notice of Funding Availability
Application Submission Requirements
This publication establishes the funding criteria for the FY2009 BEDI program. This Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) will not be published in the Federal Register. There is a total of $20 million dollars available through this NOFA.
The application deadline date is June 16, 2009. Paper applications for the BEDI program must be sent to HUD via an acceptable delivery service, including the U.S. Post Office via overnight mail, and received by HUD by the June 16, 2009, deadline date. (see the NOFA for specific instructions page 26, section IV. C. 1. c. Delivery and Receipt Procedures.)
Completed paper applications (one original and two complete copies) must be submitted to Processing and Control Unit, Room 7251, Office of Community Planning and Development, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 Seventh Street, SW., Washington, DC 20410 - 7000, ATTN: Brownfield Economic Development Initiative Grants.
To download the General Section NOFA, BEDI NOFA and forms click on the links below.
Ammendment to Application Submission Requirements and Other Technical Corrections
General Section 2009
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2009
- HUD-2880 - Applicant/Recipient Disclosure Update Report ("HUD Community Initiative Form")
- SF LLL - Certification and Disclosure Form Regarding Lobbying (if applicable)
- HUD-2990 RC/EZ/EC-II Certification of Consistency with Strategic Plan
- HUD-2994A "You are our Client! Grant Applicant Survey"
- HUD-2991- Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan
- HUD-40123 BEDI Application forms
- HUD-40122 State Certifications Related to Nonentitlement Public Entities
- HUD 96010 Program outcome Logic Model (Instructions) (Excel File)