Rural Housing and Economic Development Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for Fiscal Year 2009
FY2009 Rural Housing and Economic Development Notice of Funding Availability
Application Submission Requirements
This publication establishes the funding criteria for the FY2009 Rural Housing and Economic Development Program. This Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) will not be published in the Federal Register. There is a total of $26 million dollars available through this NOFA. There are three separate competitions within this NOFA.
||Support for Innovative Housing and Economic Development Activities;
||Economic Development and Entrepreneurship for Federally Recognized Indian Tribes; and
||Technical Assistance to Increase Capacity through Training and Outreach Activities for Federally Recognized Indian Tribes.
The application deadline date is May 29, 2009. Paper applications for the Rural Housing and Economic Development program must be sent to HUD via an acceptable delivery service, including the U.S. Post Office via overnight mail and received by HUD within 48 hours of such date (see the NOFA for specific instructions).
Completed paper applications (one original and two complete copies) must be submitted to Processing and Control Unit, Room 7251, Office of Community Planning and Development, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 Seventh Street, SW.,Washington, DC 20410-7000, ATTN: Office of Rural Housing and Economic Development.
To download the General Section NOFA, RHED NOFA and forms click on the links below.
Amendment to Application Submission Requirements and Other Technical Corrections
General Section 2009
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2009
- HUD 2880 - Applicant/Recipient Disclosure Update Report ("HUD Community Initiative Form")
- SF LLL - Certification and Disclosure Form Regarding Lobbying (if applicable)
- HUD-2990 RC/EZ/EC-II Certification of Consistency with Strategic Plan
- HUD-2994A "You are our Client! Grant Applicant Survey"
- HUD-2991 - Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan
- SF-424 (Supp) Supplemental Survey on Equal Opportunity for Applicants
- HUD/SF 424-CB - Detailed Budget
- HUD 96010 Program outcome Logic Model(Instructions) (Excel File)