Grantees in need of IDIS support may receive it via OneCPD Ask A Question (AAQ) help desk. To ask a question, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the OneCPD Resource Exchange
- Click on the “Ask A Question” tab on the banner at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to section “Are You an Organization with HUD Policy, Program, or Reporting System Questions?”
- Click the “Ask Your Question” button
- On Step 1 of 2, fill out the Requestor Information
- On Step 2 of 2, select "IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list, choose the appropriate related program, enter your question text, then click the "Submit Your Question" button.
- Once the question is successfully submitted, the requestor will receive an email confirmation.
NOTE: Should IDIS ever not be available on a Saturday or on a federal holiday for which HUD has previously announced that IDIS would be up and running, users should phone toll free (888)297-8689 and press option 9 to report the problem.
IDIS Password Reset
Request to have your password reset.
Phone: (888) 297-8689 Option 3
Electronic Data Interchange
Questions about data transfer from your system to IDIS.