Before you can establish a User ID in FHA Connection to maintain your information, your name must be listed on the Roster with an active status BEFORE you apply for a user ID.
To apply for an FHA Connection user ID:
- Go to the FHA Connection at: https://entp.hud.gov/clas/
- In the Getting Started section, click Registering a New User.
- In the FHA-approved Appraiser section, click Appraiser Registration.
- Fill out the Appraiser Registration page and
- Click send.
- Write down your User ID and password and put them where you will find them in the future. You will need them to sign on to update your record. FHA Connection asks for your User Name at sign on---which is your User ID.
If your email address in your record is correct, you will receive an email within 48 hours informing you that a new ID was issued. You will also receive a letter in the mail within 7-10 business days, which will include the user ID and password. Put these in a safe place. You may not need to use them again until you renew and you may not recall them from memory.
If your email and mailing addresses have changed since you applied to the roster, you must ask FHA to update your record before establishing a User ID. Please send your correct information to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Updates" in the subject line. Briefly explain that you need your information corrected on your record so that you may establish a User ID.
FHA Appraiser Roster Web Page