Atlanta Homeownership Center - Area 1A
The Atlanta Homeownership Center has approved the use of $600, $450, and $300 broker bonuses to selling brokers for all offers submitted on or after December 1, 2011, for properties in the following market areas: Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky. The following conditions must be met in order for the selling broker to receive the applicable broker bonus.
- The preliminary bid must be submitted on or after December 1, 2011.
- A loan commitment letter from a lending institution must be received with the signed Sales Contract if the purchase is to be mortgaged; or, if paying cash, a certification letter must be received from a financial institution stating sufficient funds are available to complete the purchase.
- The words "Broker Bonus" must be written or typed at the top of the signed Sales Contract.
- The selling broker must complete and sign the HUD Notification regarding the broker bonus sales initiative.
- For all properties that close up to 34 days of contract acceptance, the selling broker will be eligible for a $600 bonus*.
- For all properties that close within 35 to 39 days of contract acceptance, the selling broker will be eligible for a $450 bonus*.
- For all properties that close within 40 to 43 days of contract acceptance, the selling broker will be eligible for a $300 bonus*.
Eligibility for the bonus requires that the case close:
||Amount of Broker Bonus|
|Before Day 34
|Day 35 to 39
|Day 40 to 43
*Exclusions Apply: Excludes Hard-to-Sell properties. The selling broker will not be eligible to receive a bonus for any property advertised by the Asset Manager (AM) as hard-to-sell.
Note: The Atlanta Homeownership Center will not consider any appeals submitted by the selling broker for properties that fail to close within the aforementioned timeframes. No exceptions.