Office of Housing Choice Vouchers
Webcasts & Broadcast Slides
Program Related Information
- (NEW) Portability
- (NEW) Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2016 Administrative Fee Rates
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Portability
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Maintain Leasing
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Veterans’ Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
- Q&As – 2015 HCVP Implementation Broadcast
- CY 2015 Housing Choice Voucher Program Renewal Allocations
- Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2015 Administrative Fee Rates
- Family Unification Program (FUP) webpage
- Non-Elderly Disabled (NED) webpage
- HCV Program Projection Tools: The objective of the Two-Year Tool (TYT) is to analyze a PHA’s utilization situation, which includes running basic leasing and spending scenarios to better inform decisions going forward in an effort to optimize the program over a multi-year period. There are many variables that affect a PHA’s HCV program, some outside of a PHA’s control and some that can be impacted by policy and operations; variables including Congressional funding, cost per unit trends, the rate at which participants leave the program (i.e. the attrition rate), and the rate at which vouchers are successfully leased (including both overall success and time-to-success). As such, many of the steps in this guide require judgment, as determining the value of projection variables can be subjective. The objective of the Payment Standard Tool (PST) is to analyze a potential payment standard change on both program participants’ rent burdens and the PHA’s program costs.
- Two-Year Tool: After logging in through WASS at this link, a PHA can now launch the Two-Year Tool and have it be automatically populated with data (e.g. funding, leasing, spending). Until now, PHAs had to manually input data, or obtain a populated version from the local HUD field office. Please review the Two-Year Tool instructions, as depending on your version of Microsoft Office, some settings may need to be adjusted. Any issues, please contact your local field office.
- Payment Standard Tool: Again, after logging in through WASS, a PHA can now access the PST.
- Accounting for the Retroactive Funding and Payments
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (RHIIP)
- Section 8 Management Assessment - SEMAP
- Family Self-sufficiency
- Homeownership Vouchers
- HUD-VASH Vouchers
- Data Sets
- Project Based Vouchers