HUD sponsored ten successful Public Housing Asset Management Conferences
around the county to provide training and technical assistance to
public housing authorities to support their transition to asset
management. Over a thousand people attended training on a broad
range of topics including:
- The Central Office Cost Center
- Assigning Balance Sheets
- Allocating and Prorating Staff
- Project Based Budgeting
- Energy Conservation
- Site Based Waiting Lists
- Physical Needs Assessment and Asset Planning
- Proposed PHAS and Troubleshooting Performance
If you couldn't attend the training, or if you did attend the training
and wish to share the training material, the training material is
available in the zip file below:
- Resources are available to provide public housing agencies
with on-site technical assistance for asset management implementation.
If you are interested in technical assistance, please contact
your local Hub or Program Center Director for more information.
- Stay tuned to this website for more information on web-based
training courses that will be available next year.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Conferences@hud.gov
or call Andrea Williamson at 202-475-8607.