Federal Register Notices, Rules, & Regulations
Handbooks, Guidance, and Instruction
- Transition year 2 PHAS score publication: Transition year 2 PHAS scores for PHAs with fiscal year ending 6/30/09, 9/30/09, 12/31/09 and 3/31/10 were issued via email from PHAS@hud.gov on 9/24/2010. The PHAS score publication included all PHAs with completed sub-indicators scores (FASS, PASS, MASS and RASS) as of mid August 2010 with the exception of small PHA deregulation designation. To review your score, please check under Hot Links and click on PHAS Scores. If you have any questions, please contact the PIH-Real Estate Assessment Center Technical Assistance Center at 1-888-245-4860 or email your questions to PHAS@hud.gov.
- Public Housing Agencies that are subject to receive a PHAS score and required to submit a Management Operations Certification during Transition Year 2 (For quarters 06/30/09, 09/30/09, 12/31/09 & 03/31/10). In addition, Transition Year 2 extension notice requires quarters 6/30/10 and 9/30/10 to submit Management Operations Certification.
- Transition Year 2 Extension PHA's to be assessed list [Updated]
- Transition Year 2 PHA's to be assessed list
- Reminder: PHAs with Fiscal Year End 3/31/2010, were required to submit MASS certification by 5/31/2010. Those PHAs that have failed to submit must do so no later than 8/31/2010 to avoid any potential late penalties up to and including Late Presumptive Failure score of Zero and Troubled Designation.
- Asset Management Transition Year 2 information notice published in federal register January 12, 2010
- PHA Due Dates for Transition Year 2
- Public Housing Evaluation and Oversight: Changes to the Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS) and Determining and Remedying Substantial Default
- PIC User Manuals and Guides
- PIC Essentials for PHA Employees Your Fundamental Responsibilities in the Public and Indian Housing Information Center (PIC) October 2003.
- System Security User Guide for PHAs (56pgs/1742)