PIH Information Center is now IMS/PIC!
PIC is evolving into the PIH Inventory Management System or IMS. During the 3-year transition period, we are using the terminology IMS/PIC to refer to the evolving system. IMS/PIC is responsible for maintaining and gathering data about all of PIH's inventories of HAs, Developments, Buildings, Units, HA Officials, HUD Offices and Field Staff and IMS/PIC Users.
- (NEW) Headline: January 25, 2016: January 31 summarization delayed
- Headline: December 23, 2015: File Uploads Now Processing
- Headline: December 21, 2015: Uploaded Files Not Processing
- Headline: November 6, 2015: Vendor call for MTW
- Headline: October 30, 2015: PIC Offline Briefly this Evening
- Headline: October 9, 2015: Sept 30th 50058 reports updated
- Headline: October 5, 2015: September 30th 50058 summarization
- Headline: July 24, 2015: June SEMAP Report Updated
- Headline: July 8, 2015: June SEMAP Report
- Headline: July 1, 2015: PIC Upgrade Page
- Headline: May 6, 2015: PIC Replacement Industry Day
- Headline: April 20, 2015: Vender Call