PIH Information Center is now IMS/PIC!
PIC is evolving into the PIH Inventory Management System or IMS. During the 3-year transition period, we are using the terminology IMS/PIC to refer to the evolving system. IMS/PIC is responsible for maintaining and gathering data about all of PIH's inventories of HAs, Developments, Buildings, Units, HA Officials, HUD Offices and Field Staff and IMS/PIC Users.
- (NEW) Headline: July 1, 2014: Vendor Conference Call
- Headline: June 26, 2014: Capital Fund Certification
- Headline: January 31, 2014: January 50058 Summarization Delayed
- Headline: January 21, 2014: Defects in Release 7.8
- Headline: December 2, 2013: System release this weekend
- Headline: May 3, 2013: System release this weekend
- Headline: April 25, 2013: Vendor Call 4/30
- Headline: April 3, 2013: Updating Software Vendor List
- Headline: January 30, 2013: Monthly Summarization to Run Feb 8
- Headline: January 15, 2013: Summarization Completed
- Headline: January 14, 2013: December Summarization Failed