HUD Logo
Site Map         A-Z Index         Text   A   A   A
HUD   >   State Information   >   Shared   >   Working   >   Region 10   >   mf   >   Renter Information
Resident and Renter Information
Multifamily Hub - Alaska, Idaho, Oregon & Washington

HUD offers two types of rental assistance:

Project-Based Section 8 - assistance is based on the tenant's income. Apartments are available for senior citizens, people with disabilities, families and individuals. Check the income limits for your state to see if you qualify.

To apply for this assistance, visit the management office of the apartments that interest you.

Tenant-based Section 8 (Housing Choice) Vouchers - administered through a Public Housing Authority. For more information, please visit our Renting pages (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington).

Tenant complaints

Tenants should first contact their local apartment manager.  If the complaint is not resolved, and your apartment is on this list contact the oversight agency below:

If your apartment is not on the list, contact HUD directly.

In Alaska and Idaho, check with the HUD San Francisco Hub

Find your apartment by the first letter of the property name. If you are unable to determine your HUD Project Manager, please contact Janice Morris, (415) 489-6648).

In Washington call (206) 220-5228, or (877) 741-3281, ext. 5228.

In Oregon, call (971) 222-2640.

Open Government Initiative

Learn more about HUD's Open Government Initiative

HUD Implementation of the Recovery Act

Learn more about HUD's Implementation of the Recovery Act

Making Home Affordable

[Logo: Making Home Affordable]

Learn more about Making Home Affordable
Innovation of the Day

[Logo: of the day]
Innovation of the Day