SuperNOFA Issued - 38 Grant Opportunities Announced
On March 13, 2007, HUD announced almost $2.4 BILLION in funding opportunities in our annual Super Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). Grants include:
- Community Development Technical Assistance Programs
- Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Programs.
- Economic Development and Self-Sufficiency Programs (including Rural Housing)
- Fair Housing Initiatives Programs
- Housing Counseling Programs
- Indian Community Development Block Grant Program
- Multifamily Housing for Elderly and Disabled (Sections 202 and 811)
- Targeted and Assisted Housing, including Resident Opportunities and Self Sufficiency (ROSS) and the Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)
On January 18, HUD published its 2007 Notice of Funding Availability Policy Requirements and General Section to the SuperNOFA (General Section). The General Section was published in advance of the individual NOFAs to give prospective applicants time to begin preparing their applications, and to register early with Grants.gov to facilitate their application submission process. This latest announcement also corrects two items contained in the General Section published on January 18.
All grant applications must be submitted electronically through www.grants.gov, with the exception of the Continuum of Care homeless assistance programs.
For questions about HUD grants, please contact your local HUD office.
For help processing your grant application, contact Grants.gov:
HUD Highlights is a monthly e-newsletter from HUD's Seattle Regional Office about upcoming events, program updates and grant opportunities. If you received this newsletter from a friend, and would like to receive your own copy, sign up for our mailing list.
Questions or comments about HUD Highlights? Please contact us!
Phone: (206) 220-5101
Visit us on the web: www.hud.gov or espanol.hud.gov
Our mailing address: Seattle Regional Office, 909 First Avenue, Suite 255, Seattle, WA 98104-1000
Read past issues of HUD Highlights