Goodwill Industries Vocational Success Program is a HUD funded vocational training program for individuals who are homeless. A 12-week training program provides assistance to chronically unemployed and underemployed homeless individuals over the age of 16. Program includes following services:
- Obtain and maintain competitive employment.
- Individually tailored program combines on the job paid work experience with education.
- Assists individual in permanent job placement.
- Follow-up support services to maintain successful retention of employment.
Volunteers of America, Dakotas offers the following training programs.
- Dislocated Worker Program
- Employability III
- Employment Program
Cornerstone Rescue Mission provides not only emergency shelter but also a work incentive program to assist homeless individuals become more self-sufficient.
South Dakota One-Stop Career Center helps people with job placement and career transition services.