Free or Low-Cost Healthcare
- Access to Health Insurance/Tennessee Resources for Care - Health care resources for artists, performers, freelancers and the self-employed
- Bridges to Care is a Nashville Consortium of Safety Net Providers that provide health care for the uninsured.
- Bureau of TennCare - Tennessee's Health Care System
- Community Helpers - Murfreesboro - Emergency assistance with rent, utilities, medicine, wood, kerosene, and emergency tooth extractions. We are located at 814 S. Church St., Ste. 110, Murfreesboro, TN 37130. Call (615) 898-0617.
- Cover Tennessee - offers health insurance options that are affordable, portable and meet the needs of small business owners, the self-employed and individuals who otherwise couldn't afford coverage at all.
- Department of Health - provides many public health programs
- Find a primary care health center - Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance
- Frontier Health - Behavioral and substance-abuse resources for the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee
- Health Assist Tennessee - Healthcare Navigation for the Uninsured, Medical and Social Service Interpreting Program, Children's Advocacy Services, Medicare Part D Selection Assistance for Adults with SPMI, and Cultural Competency Training for Medical and Social Service Providers
- HIV prevention community based organizations across Tennessee
- Homeless Health Care Center - Services at a stationary clinic, as well as through outreach to homeless citizens living in the Chattanooga area. Call: (423) 265-5708 or Email
- Knoxville Interfaith Health Clinic - A health care ministry in Knoxville, Tennessee providing affordable medical care, dental care, mental health counseling and prescription medications for the working uninsured - 315 Gill Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917. Call: (865) 546-7330
- Nashville's Siloam Family Health Center - Healthcare for the uninsured in Middle Tennessee
- Needy Meds - Free Clinic List for TN for the uninsured
- Street Works - HIV Prevention, education, and care services, 24 hour number: (615) 259-7676 ext. 110
- United Neighborhood Health Services - general health services provided through the Nashville area, including a full array of medical services. Costs may be determined on a sliding scale.