Health Care Facilities and Emergency Medical Services
- Health care facilities The Department of Health provides a database of health care facilities, searchable by type of facility and/or by county. Types of facilities include: hospitals, nursing homes and alcohol and drug treatment facilities.
- Emergency Medical Services The Department of Health provides a database of emergency medical services, searchable by county.
- Mental Health Cooperative-Nashville - Individual and comprehensive care to adults, children and youth in a 23-county area of Middle Tennessee
- Mental Health Crisis Line - statewide, 24 hour crisis line
- Toll-Free Adult Statewide Crisis Telephone Line:
Toll-Free Youth Telephone Lines Across Tennessee:
|RURAL WEST TN:
|RURAL MIDDLE TN:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Tennessee Veterans' Council advocates for early and effective mental health care to support recovery and community integration of veterans, service members and their families. Call us at (800) 467-3589.
- Street Works - HIV/STD Reduction, Care/Clinical Support:
520 Sylvan St., Nashville, TN 37205. Call: (615) 259-7676 X110 24/7 hotline or Email
- Case management
- Nutritional Supplements
- Social Service Referrals
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Tennessee Disability Information and Referral Service - The Tennessee Disability Information and Referral Service is a free, statewide, information and referral service for persons with disabilities, family members, and service providers.
- SAMHSA's substance abuse treatment facility locator