HUD Logo
Site Map         A-Z Index         Text   A   A   A
HUD   >   State Information   >   Tennessee   >   Rental Help   >   Help With Your Utility Bills: Tennessee
Help With Your Utility Bills: Tennessee
 -   Weatherize Your Home - Find the agency in your county providing Weatherization Program funds
 -   Tennessee low income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP) - the Tennessee Department of Human Services provides a listing of participating agencies in the low-income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP).
 -   SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers.
 -   Call 2-1-1 on your telephone for your immediate needs or go to 2-1-1 on the web to look up agencies that can help you. Type "utility assistance" or "energy assistance" in keyword box.
 -   Tennessee Regulatory Authority: How to Receive Lifeline and Link-up Discount Telephone Assistance
 -   Many home improvement programs include incentives to help you save money on your utility bills.