HUD Logo
Site Map         A-Z Index         Text   A   A   A

How Do I Apply?

If you are an interested citizen, contact your local municipal or county officials for more information. HUD does not provide assistance directly to citizens. If your local government officials cannot answer your questions, or if you are a local official, contact the HUD Field Office* that serves your area. Note that the local government administers the program and determines which local projects receive funding.

* Hearing impaired users may call the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.

Want More Information?