Office of Housing Choice Vouchers
Webcasts & Broadcast Slides
Program Related Information
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Portability
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Maintain Leasing
- CY 2015 HAP Set-Aside – Veterans’ Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
- Q&As – 2015 HCVP Implementation Broadcast
- CY 2015 Housing Choice Voucher Program Renewal Allocations
- Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2015 Administrative Fee Rates
- Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2014 Administrative Fee Rates
- Family Unification Program
- Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2013 Administrative Fee Rates
- Housing Credit Agencies - PBV Subsidy Layering Reviews
- Housing Choice Voucher Program - CY 2012 Administrative Fee Rates
- CY 2012 HAP Set-Aside Funding for Portability
- Non-Elderly Disabled (NED) webpage
- HCV 2 Year Forecasting Tool Version 2015.3 (MS-Excel Macro-Enabled): This is an upgrade to the prior posted tool. The objective of the Two-Year Tool (TYT) is to analyze a PHA’s utilization situation, which includes running basic leasing and spending scenarios to better inform decisions going forward in an effort to optimize the program over a multi-year period. There are many variables that affect a PHA’s HCV program, some outside of a PHA’s control and some that can be impacted by policy and operations; variables including Congressional funding, cost per unit trends, the rate at which participants leave the program (i.e. the attrition rate), and the rate at which vouchers are successfully leased (including both overall success and time-to-success). As such, many of the steps in this guide require judgment, as determining the value of projection variables can be subjective. This tool contains a “wizard” that will assist you in populating the tool with PHA-specific leasing and spending numbers. You may also bypass the “wizard” to access a blank tool. The Two-Year Tool also contains a high-level analysis of a PHA’s administrative fee situation, including peer group comparisons, when using the “wizard”. Please see the “Two-Year Tool Step-by-Step Guide” for more information. If you have any questions, please contact your local HUD field office.
- VASH Tool – included in the 2015.3 Two-Year Tool, found in “Access Additional Tools”, is a VASH-specific tool. This allows one to analyze the PHA’s VASH program, if applicable, as a stand-alone (separate from the overall program). It also has a tab for charting VASH per units costs and a tab that allows for an analysis to determine the referral level needed to reach certain leasing goals.
- Two-Year Step-by-Step Guide - This guide contains a discussion of how to use and implement the tool. Also, it contains information on using the “wizard”.
- Success Rate Document - This is an overview of potential routes as PHA may pursure to try and increase the success rate of issued vouchers.
- PHA Funding Needs Spreadsheet with Instructions
(referenced in Notice PIH 2011-3)
- Accounting for the Retroactive Funding and Payments
- Disaster Assistance
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (RHIIP)
- Section 8 Management Assessment - SEMAP
- Family Self-sufficiency
- Homeownership Vouchers
- HUD-VASH Vouchers
- Data Sets