NASS is the PIH-REAC assessment reporting system for PHAs. NASS is responsible for the compilation, review, and production of the composite PHAS score.
- Most recent PHAS Scores as of July 2015
- Timely Obligation of Capital Funds and PHAS Capital Fund Indicator Scoring
- Rejected financial and management operations submissions: How to avoid a Late Presumptive Failure (LPF) score of zero.
- Unaudited FASS Submission Time Line
- PHAS Capital Fund Interim Scoring Notice, published July 2, 2014: This Notice affects the scoring of the Capital Fund Program Indicator for PHAs with fiscal years ending (FYE) 03/31/2014, 06/30/2014, 09/30/2014,including 12/31/2015.
- HUD PHA Occupancy Percentage Calculations: This chart summarizes the HUD PHA occupancy percentage calculations under the PHAS Interim Rule for the Management Operations Indicator and the Capital Fund Program Indicator. In addition, the chart also provides the Public Housing occupancy percentage calculation under HUD’s Agency Priority Goal Reporting.
- PHAS Capital Fund Interim Scoring Notice Revised June 2012: Pursuant to this Notice, all PHAs for fiscal years ending 3/31/2011, 6/30/2011, 9/30/2011, and 12/31/2011 will receive the full five points for the Capital Fund occupancy sub-indicator.
- Regulations / PIH Notices
The Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS) Interim Rule was published on February 23, 2011 and became effective for PHAs with fiscal years ending March 31, 2011.