PIH-REAC applications are only accessible using a browser supporting 128 Bit encryption and SSL3. To determine whether your current browser supports 128 bit encryption
*NOTICE: The Secure Systems security access software supports Internet Explorer 7.0 or above browser. Other browsers may not be complatible with this software.
Log onto Secure Systems
1. For Internet Explorer:
- On the menu bar choose File / Properties.
- The pop up window should read
"Connection: SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange"
2. For Netscape:
- Click on the yellow lock in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Open Page Info button. The bottom panel of the pop up window should read:
"Security: This is a secure document that uses a high-grade encryption key for U.S. domestic use only (RC4, 128 bit)."
3. For Safari:
- All versions support 128 bit encryption and SSL
If your current browser does not support 128 bit encryption and SSL3, you can download a browser that supports this from the following sites
Internet Explorer 7.0
Please contact the REAC Technical Assistance Center (1-888-245-4860) if you have any questions.