HUD Logo
Site Map         A-Z Index         Text   A   A   A
HUD   >   State Information   >   Kansas   >   Rental Help   >   Help With Your Utility Bills: Kansas
Help With Your Utility Bills: Kansas

If you need help paying your utility bills, contact one of these organizations.

 -   "Dollar Aide" by Kansas City Power & Light helps people in need pay their utility bills. Contact KCP&L for assistance
 -   Emergency energy assistance to elderly and disabled persons. Contact your local Red Cross chapter for assistance.
 -   Kansas Low Income Energy Assistance Program - program to assist qualifying households with the payment of a portion of their residential winter heating costs.
 -   Kansas Weatherization Assistance Program - federal grant program established to help reduce the heating and cooling costs for low income persons through improving the energy efficiency of their homes.
 -   Make your home more energy efficient